Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The friends who helped make Eddie's Railfan Page a reality..

Hello everybody!
Welcome once again to Eddie's Railfan Page. I will be the first to admit, the gentlemen gathered around Me in the photograph are the coolest
guys that You would ever want to meet. I'm the guy in the Harley Davidson motorcycle shirt. To the left of Me is My buddy "Tom" from My links page "Tom's photo's and comments" who motivated Me to start up Eddie's Railfan Page after discovering the fun of hosting a blog site. To the right of Me in the vest is "Bill", who is very computer savy and has shared much input with Me. To the far right is My other friend who's name also happens to be "Ed"".We call him Big Ed as he is a great guy we all look up to. Ed's photographs have occasionally showed up here at My railfan page, and has his much needed
Technical support -suggestions -and good advice. These friends are like brothers to Me. Although I am the host of this site, it wouldn't of happened without them. They are a great team.
Lets have a round of applause for them! Take a bow guys.

Thank You.
Eddie.

We all need great friends like them.

No comments: