Monday, October 16, 2006

Lets go train spotting. Your host and photographer in July of 2006.


Hello Everybody!
Welcome to Eddie's Railfan Page.
This is Your host and photographer Eddie, inviting You to
come along with Me on location, for some good summertime
Chicago area train spotting, or "Railfanning as some call it.
Here I am in July of 2006 driving to one of many Chicagoland
train watching locations, to obtain photographs for my
blog site. Sometimes after work...I would go and visit any
number of these locations depending how much energy I had.
I work as an Outside Sales Representative wich means that My car is My "Office". Many times I take My camera to work with Me. Sometimes I take photos on My way to work. I
I hope You enjoy these happy memories from the summer
of 2006.
All Aboooaaard!

Thank You.
Eddie.

No comments: