Monday, October 02, 2006

Lake Geneva Wisconsin USA. The Harbor at sunset. September 2006.

Hello Everybody!
Welcome to Eddie's Railfan Page.
I am now officially "Back From Vacation" and would like to share some happy photographic memories from a week My Wife and I spent in beautiful Lake Geneva Wisconsin. After 11 Grueling unfortunate years of being In and Out of work...I was "Finally" able to take a vacation! The best part was, I had just gotten Married on June 24th of this year, and the vacation was our belated honeymoon together. Not only is Cheryl very beautiful, but She too enjoys trains. Super!
In the upcoming photos on todays posting, You will see some photographs from the nearby East Troy Trolley Museum, wich the both of us enjoyed riding and visiting that week. Our September Honeymoon Vacation in nearby Lake Geneva Wisconsin was absolutely wonderfull.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Eddie,

Congrats on the wedding and on the vacation. I'm going through Lake
Geneva tomorrow on my way to northern Wisconsin.

I don't know if your blog alerts you if someone adds a comment on one of your previous pages, but check out your page in which you were celebrating your birthday at your girlfriend's (now wife's) place. I left you a few comments.

Take care,
Anthony
Midway area