Icecycles gather on the trucks and access ladders on a retired 1959 Chicago Transit Authority 5-50 Series Rapid Transit car. The 5-50 Series cars were built in 1959 by the St.Louis Car Company from scrapped CTA PCC Streatcar electrical components. The 5-50 series cars were Double Ended, and could be run as a single unit, unlike the permanently coupled Married Pair 6000 Series rapid transit cars and later models. These cars were originally used on the CTA Evanston Line, now known today as the Purple Line. In this photo can be seen the various details on the cars trucks including the 3rd Rail Shoes.