Monday, April 01, 2013

Montana Charlie's Little America Flea Market. Lemont Illinois. May 1987.

Hi everyone!
Welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page, from the city of Chicago Illinois USA.

Well folks, Springtime has finally arrived in the greater Chicagoland area, and soon many people will be heading to outdoor activities just as soon as the warmer weather arrives.

A popular activity for many on the weekends, is visiting and shopping for bargains at one of several outdoor flea market venues.

I tok this photograph during a May 1987 visit, to the popular Montana Charlie's Little America Flea Market, in southwest suburban Lemont Illinois. I think I actually may have walked away with a good bargain or two during this visit here with my family. It has been so long, that I forgot what it was anyway.

Still, I always enjoyed visiting this place.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: