Thursday, January 02, 2014

Gallery. It's so nice to be with you. (1972) Bubble Rock Promo.



Hi everyone!
This is Eddie K, your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

Happy New Year to all once again!

I was born in 1962, and grew up listening to many different Rock and Roll, R & B, Soul, Jazz
Country and Western, Adult Contemporary, "One Hit Wonders" and "Bubble Gum" acts.

Growing up in the early 1970's here in Chicago, We had "More than our share" of those many teenage oriented one hit wonder bubble gum bands and singers on the Top 40 charts.

One of my favorites that I was introduced to when I was 10 years old way back in 1972 courtesy of a company known as K Tel Records, was this one hit vocal group known as Gallery. This particular song entitled ,"It's so nice to be with you," was their big chart topping hit single. I seem to recall that they had one other song on the charts entitled "I believe in music", which I seem to recall were also hit recordings for Mac Davis and B.J Thomas.

It was a very colorful of not "Overplayed" time musically to grow up.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: