Tuesday, February 27, 2007

An announcement from Your host and photographer.

Hello everyone!
This is Eddie saying "Welcome aboard" to My
transportation blog site, from the city of Chicago
Illinois USA.

There are many new developments taking place
at this time here at Eddie's Railfan Page. Big things
are in the works right now. I have proposed the idea
of doing a "Live Slideshow Presentation", at one or
more of the local Chicagoland public librairies, and I
am currently in the negotiating / proposal stage of
doing such an evnt.

I have recieved numerous E-mails and comments from
many current and former local Chicagoans. Many were
from the southside. This will be Your chance to take a
ride down a railfans "Memory lane", and to be able to
meet Me in person. I am working on an hour slide
show (albeit on photo CD's), and I hope You enjoy it.

Please stay tuned for further developments and updates here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

Thank You.
Eddie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

make sure you let us know when and where this slideshow will be. My group can't wait to attend.

Maybe you could pass out copies of your powerpoint presentation afterwards?

Rick