Friday, August 28, 2009

Eddie K and his 12 speed mountain bicycle in Burbank Illinois. July 1989.

Eddie K and his bicycle in Burbank Illinois. July 1989.

Hi everyone!
Welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page from the city of Chicago Illinois.

I found this old photo of Me recently, that was taken on a hot summer day in July of 1989. Here I am, a 27 year old future host and photographer of Eddie's Railfan Page, out enjoying a fun long distance bike ride in southwest suburban Burbank Illinois.
I did not own My first car yet, and believe it or not got around pretty well on My trusty bike here. I rode cross country style on the weekends, averaging 30 miles round trip. Apparently, I was in really great shape back then too. Hmmmmmmm.

Believe it or not, this was actually Me in this photo.
Where did I go wrong? Ha ha ha!

Thanks.
Eddie K.

1 comment:

Ainsworthiana said...

I know the feeling. But we oldsters have loads of wisdom and experience to make up for what we've lost ... at least that's what I tell myself when my bones ache. :)