Monday, August 24, 2009

Hercules Ice Cream vendors truck. Chicago Illinois USA. June 2009.

Hercules ice cream vendor truck. Chicago Illinois. June 2009.

Hello everybody!
Welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page from the city of Chicago Illinois.

I have many happy Summertime memorys growing up as a kid here in the Windy City.
One of My all time favorites, was the sound of an approachiong Ice Cream Truck coming down My block back in My old neighborhood, or most anywhere. It just wouldn't be summertime in Chicago without those ice cream vendor trucks in the many Chicago neighborhoods around town. Those repeating electronic music box songs that were delightful to the kids but annoying to the adults, as well as the frozen and very tasty refreshments, made for many happy summertime memorys during My own Childhood.

I spotted this ice cream vendors truck from a local company known as Hercules Ice Cream, traveling northbound on Harlem Avenue near the intersection at West Montrose Avenue at the Chicago city limits near Norridge Illinois.

No comments: