Monday, September 28, 2009

Eddie K in 1987 at age 25. Chicago Illinois USA.

Eddie K in 1987 at age 25. Chicago Illinois.

Hi everyone!
Welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page.

Now that the intro is over....Lets Rock!

Here I am clowning around for the camera in the year of 1987. Ha Ha Ha!
Gee whiz man! Was that really Me?

Life can get too serious once in a while. Believe Me...It is good to be able to laugh at Yourself once in awhile. Having a good sense of humor has helped Me get through many hard times I have experienced.

I always wanted to play in Rock and Roll garage band, but unfortunately never got to. Still, I enjoy getting together with other people and jamming occasionally.

4 comments:

Anthony C said...

Old Style?? Pabst Blue Ribbon!

Anonymous said...

Like the character Count Floyd used to say on the old Tv show SCTV..."Oooh! Scary Kids!"

The Ghost of Old Man Trost said...

So Eddie goes from rock 'n' roll and pounding beers to running a railfan blogsite. We can clearly see his life has been on a decidedly downward trajectory.... I warned him! ;-)

Tom Gill said...

This is how I still remember you!