Friday, September 25, 2009

Meet fellow Chicago area railfan Franklin Campbell. Franklin Park Illinois USA. Saturday, August 1st 2009.

Fellow Chicago railfan Franklin Campbell. Franklin Park Illinois. Saturday, August 1st 2009.

My blogsite "Eddie's Railfan Page" has done much more for Me than having an opportunity to post My personal railfan photos and tell the storys that accompany them. Last year, I had the distinct honor and privlidge of getting to meet one of My fellow railfans and blogsite readers. Seen here in near northwest suburban Franklin Park Illinois on a rainy Saturday, August 1st 2009, is My fellow railfan buddy Franklin Campbell.

Frank has provided Me with much valuable and informative input on My photos and storys. Frank also has his own unique Flickr photo page as well. You can see his in My list of contacts at My Flickr Photo Page.

Thanks Frank.
Eddie K.

No comments: