Monday, December 02, 2013

40 degree weather and some spare time today blessed me with a late season outdoor roller blading session. Monday, December 2nd, 2013.

Hi folks this is Eddie K, your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

Although it was a busy morning at work, I actually had pretty decent partly cloudy weather today with an outside temperature reading of 40 Degrees Farenheight, and a little time to spare during my morning lunch break.

Although I had left my camera at home today in my haste to make it to work on time this morning, I still had an opportunity to enjoy some late season roller blading at West Park in Des Plaines Illinois.

The pavement was delightfully dry on the asphalt exercise path, and after an absence of almost two weeks, I am still in shape to pump out those 5 laps I was doing recently.

Seasonal outdoor ice skating preparations are currently underway on the southside of West Park, as a make shift outdoor ice skating rink is in the early stages of construction,with part of the park's field bulldozed flat.

I enjoy visiting West Park in Des Plaines Illinois. It's very nicely maintained by the Des Plaines Park District, and is a very pleasant place to take your family for some outdoor fun and exercise.

Thanks.
Eddie k.

No comments: