Friday, November 13, 2009

November on Pensacola Avenue. Norridge Illinois USA. November 2008.

November in Norridge Illinois. 2008.

Hi everyone!
Welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page from the city of Chicago Illinois.

I took this photo last year one sunny afternoon in November of 2008.
Yes folks, once again it is November here in the greater Chicagoland area.
I took this photo looking east on Pensacola Avenue, in near northwest suburban Norridge Illinois. The tree branches have all gone bare, but the bright sunshine now shines through them.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Absolutely fantastic blog. I love your photos. Very interesting. I never was in US, but I thing this country is beautyfull. Greetings from Poland

Eddie said...

Thank You Joanna.
I am glad that You enjoy My blogsite.

Eddie K.