Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pace paratransit bus halted by a Canadian Pacific switching movement. Franklin Park Illinois USA. January 2007.

Pace paratransit bus halted by a Canadian Pacific switching local. Franklin Park Illinois. January 2007.

I took this photo one overcast dry winter morning, in January of 2007.

Seen here at the Scott Street railroad crossing in near northwest suburban Franklin Park Illinois, is a Pace paratransit bus. At the time of this photo, I was working in a "Dead End" job working in outside sales and burning up all of My hard earned cash in the gas tank of My own car.
I took this photo enroute to a nearby Grocery store to see a manager on My weekly visit. Business was very slow, My boss did not appreciate My hard work and dedication at all, and I was growing increasingly disastisfied.

It turns out, that this photo was actually a glimpse of My future! One year later, I too became a paratransit bus driver. It was a wonderful career offer, and things are much better now.

No comments: