Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"Weird Al" Yankovic: Polka Party! - Polka Party



Aside from all those transportation subject matter photos and videos You can view at My site, I occasionally like to toss in a good laugh or two for a surprise.

I have been a big fan of Wierd Al Yankovic since the 1980's, and those often silly and comedic parodies of frequently overplayed top 40 songs on the charts.

My favorites, are when He does those Polka Music Renditions of those overplayed songs on the radio or music video shows.

From 1986, here is a selection of Polkas from His Polka Party album.

Thanks.
Edie K.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Weird Al. I actually have 2 tickets, 13th Row for May 12th if you're interested and in the NJ area.... http://southjersey.craigslist.org/tix/2993032566.html