Monday, March 26, 2012

My Chicago Amusement Parks of the past presentation this Saturday at the Lyons Public Library was a success! Thank You!

This past Saturday, I was hosting a musical photo slideshow -Multi Media -Lecture event at the Lyons Public Library, located at 4209 South Joliet Avenue in west suburban Lyons Illinois.

My presentation entitled "Kiddieland and other Chicago Amusement Parks of the past", was a big hit, and 18 people were in attendance for My presentation in the audience.

Many people asked Me..."When are You going to be showing this again and where?"

I will be presenting another Chicago amusement parks of the past show on Saturday, May 12th at the Eisenhower Public Library, located at 4613 North Oketo Avenue in Harwood Heights Illinois.

I wan't to thank everyone who attended My show Saturday in Lyons Illinois, and I also had a fun time hosting this event.

Thanks.
Eddie K.
Eddie's Railfan Page
http://eddiesrailroad.blogspot.com

No comments: