Friday, May 04, 2007

Chicago style deep dish and thin crust pizza. Carmen's Pizza. 6568 north Sheridan Road. Chicago Illinois USA. Call 1-773 465 1700.

Hello everybody!
Welcome aboard another dinnertime edition of Eddie's Railfan Page.

Putting an entertaining and informative edition of My transportation blog site together, can really make Me hungry sometimes.

I work as a sales rep for a local Chicago soft drink bottling company. I took this photo at one of My customers establishments one day at work.

Carmens Pizza on north Sheridan Road near west Devon Avenue, has some very tasty and hearty pizza and other Italian and American entrees on their menu. If You are in the area, check it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're killin' me, man! Pizza, bbq, biscuits and gravy, all the other goodies you've posted here...sigh :-)

Eddie said...

Ha ha ha!
Thanks Anthony.
You would be surprised how many fellow railfans and transportation buffs have accidently logged on to Eddie's Railfan Page just by logging onto the food segments.
It's almost like putting bait on a fishing hook.
Sometimes the human interest things I write about occasionally brings them in too.

Camen's on Sheridan Road really does make good pizza, and I am proud to have them as one of My soda sales accounts.

Thank You.
Eddie.