Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Delicious chilli cheese fries. Hot Doug's. 3324 north California Avenue. Chicago Illinois USA. Call 1-773 279 9550.

I took this picture at work recently. This is a customer of mine named Hot Dougs, located on Chicago's northside at 3324 north California avenue. This hot dog restaurant bills itself as a "Sausage Superstore", and the food is great!

Doug was very busy at the time, so I passed the time with an order of some really good Chilli Cheese fries. The fries are the home cut variety, and the chilli adds a lot of flavor. Mmmm!

Just behind My order, is a bottle of Sioux City orange and cream soda, wich is one of the products My company distributes. It's tasty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy Yummy Yummy
I've got Fries in
My Tummy! Mmmmmm.
What intersection is this
place located at?

Eddie said...

Hot Doug's is located at
California and Roscoe
Avenues on the northside
of Chicago.
Stop in if You can, You
will not be disappointed.

Thank You.
Eddie.