Friday, March 02, 2012

Cab interior photo taken inside a 1974 Ford 750 Custom Cab tow truck.Glenview Illinois USA. Friday, February 24th, 2012.

I took this photo one morning last week during My lunch break.

This is an example of how a really nice behind the scenes photo can sometimes be obtained by politely asking a member of a companies authorized personel.

The Joseph Mullarkey and Sons beverage distributorship, is located just north of My companie's bus garage on Old Willow Road in north suburban Glenview Illinois.

For a long time now, I noticed that this company was still operating and maintaining a few classic Ford Custom Cab trucks from the 1970's and 80's era, and I finally got the nerve to go visit the place, and ask an employee if I could please take a photo, as I am also a fan of trucks and transportation subjects.



Not only was I pleasantly surprised when He said "Yes", but He also allowed Me to open the cab door and grab this interior photo as well. Wow!

This photo was taken inside the cab of their classic 1974 Ford 750 Custom Cab tow truck.

As far as I know, the Ford Motor Company manufactured the Custom cab model of commercial trucks from 1956 to 1989. It was one of the longest running and successful models of commercial trucks in North America.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: