Friday, January 18, 2013

Bachmann 0-6-0 ' s in action on the B&O



I spotted this H.O Scale model railroad video on You Tube.

Being a member of a local model railroad club myself, I often find myself big on
model railroading "Spirit", but unfortunately frequently low on "Budget". Oh well.

According to this video, there is hope out there for modelers of modest economic means
like myself and a few others out there these days.   (It's Ok guys. Don't feel ashamed.)

An inexpensive H.O Scale steam locomotive I have seen in catalogs and hobby stores that
has caught my attention in recent times, is the Bachman 0-6-0 steam switcher with the
slope back tender.

I liked seeing the one decorated for the former New York Central Railroad, as well as
the one decorated for my personal favorite, the former Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe RR.

After seeing this video, I just may try something like this myself.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: