Thursday, January 24, 2013

Fellow paratransit driver Dave Baskerville waiting at the CTA RosemontTransfer Station. Rosemont Illinois. January 2013.

Hi everyone!

This is Eddie K, your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

Next month, February 2013, I will be celebrating my 5th anniversary of employment as a local Chicago area paratransit driver with First Transit. This has definately been a rewarding career choice for myself, as this particular job has a lot going for it for as well.

One of the nicest unofficial on the job "Perks" I have come to know, is the opportunity to work alongside some of the nicest fellow paratransit drivers you would ever like to meet at my garage facility in Glenview Illinois.

Seen here waiting at the CTA / Pace Rosemont Transfer Station along River Road in northwest suburban Rosemont Illinois, is my good buddy and fellow paratransit driver Dave Baskerville.

Dave was waiting for a passenger transfer pick up from one of the other Pace contracted paratransit bus cmpanies, just as I was too on this cold and windy January evening around sunset, near the end of our shift.

Dave is one of the coolest drivers you could ride along with, or work together with as in my case.
He always greets you with a smile, and loves to joke around with his fellow bus driving buddies. He is always up for a good laugh, and makes it fun to come to work anyday.

Thanks Dave!
welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page buddy.

Eddie K.

No comments: