Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The corner of West 95th Street and South kedzie Avenue just after the Christmas holiday season had ended. Evergreen Park Illinois. Early January 1988.

One of my favorite towns I have always enjoyed visiting in Chicago's own south suburbs, is Evergreen Park Illinois.

I made many trips by the Chicago Transit Authority Rt # 52A / South Kedzie bus line, as well as on my own 12 speed mountain bike here during the mid to late 1980's.

Every year, the village of Evergreen Park Illinois, used to decorate the intersection of West 95th Street and South Kedzie Avenue with this tethered red overhead lighted Christmas tree display every December.

I took this photograph way back in early January of 1988, just after the Christmas and New Years holidays had ended.

I still enjoy seeing Evergreen Park today whenever I am passing through this town.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: