Saturday, June 02, 2007

A message from Your Host and Photographer.

Hello everyone!
This is Eddie K, the host and photographer of
Eddie's Railfan Page, from the city of Chicago.

I will be hosting a live slideshow presentation on
Monday night, July 9th 2007 at 7:00 PM
at the River Grove Public Library.
The library is located at 8638 west Grand Avenue,
in northwest suburban River Grove Illinois.

I will be showing a short video, of some of My old
8MM Silent railroad home movies I had taken on
location in La Grange Illinois during the 1980's.

I will be showing a selection of My railfan photographs
that are seen here on My transportation blogsite.
http://eddiesrailroad.blogspot.com
The presentation may be featuring some of My Historic photographs taken in 1983 , of the now long gone
Grand trunk Western Railroad's steam era, Elsdon Yard and Roundhouse located on the southwest side of Chicago. For Chicago area railfans, this will be a ride down memory lane.

You don't have to be a Railfan or Transportation enthusiast to enjoy My slideshow presentation,
as many of My photographs shown, are of local Chicagoland history and interests.

I hope to see You there.

Thank You.
Eddie K.

No comments: