Thursday, March 06, 2008

A change of career for Your host and photographer! Febuary 2008.

Hi everyone!
Welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page.

Big things are in store for 2008, as a promising career offer surfaced recently for Myself. I am trading My Salesmans Shoes for a reflective safety vest and some important work skills.

I am currently in training as a Paratransit Driver in Chicago's northern suburbs. Soft drinks are a very poor seller this time of the year, and as it turns out...helping people that are less fortunate than Yourself is a much more rewarding experience. I am becoming a handicapped bus operator, and the experience is worth the many long 12 hour + days that We work daily here.

I will be occasionally updating My blogsite with some behind the scenes paratransit bus photos.

Thank You.
Eddie K.

6 comments:

Andrew said...

Good for you!

leomemorial said...

CONGRATS!!

The economy is tough right now and so is sales.

It looks like you're very happy. I wish you the best.

Eddie said...

Thank You everybody!
It's the input I recieve from
people like You, that makes
Eddie's Railfan Page what it is.
The support You give Me is very
positive and encouraging.

Thank You.
Eddie K.

Anonymous said...

Say, Eddie...can you give a fella a ride?

Congratulations on the new gig!

Tom Gill said...

congrats on the new job. You look a lot like Ralph Kramdon!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Eddie...this will be a very rewarding job for you...it is always satisfying to help others out...and you will be paid to do it!

Dennis