Thursday, March 06, 2008

A change of career for Your host and photographer! Febuary 2008.

Hi everyone!
Welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page.

Big things are in store for 2008, as a promising career offer surfaced recently for Myself. I am trading My Salesmans Shoes for a reflective safety vest and some important work skills.

I am currently in training as a Paratransit Driver in Chicago's northern suburbs. Soft drinks are a very poor seller this time of the year, and as it turns out...helping people that are less fortunate than Yourself is a much more rewarding experience. I am becoming a handicapped bus operator, and the experience is worth the many long 12 hour + days that We work daily here.

I will be occasionally updating My blogsite with some behind the scenes paratransit bus photos.

Thank You.
Eddie K.

6 comments:

Andrew said...

Good for you!

leomemorial said...

CONGRATS!!

The economy is tough right now and so is sales.

It looks like you're very happy. I wish you the best.

Eddie said...

Thank You everybody!
It's the input I recieve from
people like You, that makes
Eddie's Railfan Page what it is.
The support You give Me is very
positive and encouraging.

Thank You.
Eddie K.

Anthony C said...

Say, Eddie...can you give a fella a ride?

Congratulations on the new gig!

lapstrake said...

congrats on the new job. You look a lot like Ralph Kramdon!

tininjun65 said...

Congratulations Eddie...this will be a very rewarding job for you...it is always satisfying to help others out...and you will be paid to do it!

Dennis