Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Your host and photographer at work. Early March 2008.

Hello everyone!
Welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page!

Just recently, I made a career change and began training for a position as a Paratransit Driver. Here I am in training one day back in early March of 2008, in northwest suburban Niles Illinois.

Today is a proud day at the bus garage for Myself and two fellow trainees. After a month of classroom, Behind the wheel, and observing...I took My road test at the Elk Grove Village office of the Illinois Secretary of State Facility, and got My official CDL "C" Class license with the passenger endorsement, and will soon be assigned a route. After a few days of Cadet activities, I will be a full fledged Paratransit Driver. Nice!

Today is "Bus Day" here at My blog site in honor of My big achievement!
Here are some behind the scenes photographs of some of the training sessions at My bus company in Chicago's north suburbs.

No comments: