Saturday, March 01, 2008

Vince's Pizza Restaurant on West 63rd Street. Chicago Illinois USA. Early Febuary 2008.

Hi everyone!
Welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page.
I am feeling rather hungry now, and I thought it would be great for us to get together for Pizza.

This is Vince's Pizza restaurant, located near the intersection of west 63rd Street and South Melvina Avenue in Chicago's Clearing neighborhood near Midway Airport. I made many trips for dinner here with My family during the 1980's. We always enjoyed coming here, and I just may be returning here soon in person with some of My fellow railfans, photographers, and fellow southside Chicagoans for some great pizza.

3 comments:

leomemorial said...

You should have emailed me Eddie. That's right down the street from me. We could have had a beer and a pie.

Eddie said...

Hi Leomemorial!
I was just passing through the old area on the way to My parents house in Bridgeview. I havn,t set uo the time yet...But Me and some southside friends may be going there possibly on Tuesday, March 18th in the evening. Nonething is written in stone yet.

My buddys Lapstrake and Anthony C. would like to meet You as well as Myself. Stay tuned.

Thank You.
Eddie K.

leomemorial said...

sounds like a good plan. my email is leomemorial@hotmail.com


thanx

- renee


http://www.petitiononline.com/
m1977m/petition.html