Monday, January 07, 2013

The Fire Alarm Lounge. (Gone.) Cicero Illinois USA. January 1986.

Hi everyone!

Welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page, from the city of Chicago Illinois USA.

I took this photograph way back in January of 1986.

One of the more unique business establishment signs that has long since vanished from the greater Chicagoland area, was that of the old Fire Alarm Lounge on South Ogden Avenue, in west suburban Cicero Illinois.

This classic old fire truck, was always a good attention getter from the many passing cars.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I REMEMBER THIS!!

danovurt said...

Eddie,
My name is Daniel Olsen.
My whole brothers and sisters (5 in all)
went to Morton west and east.
I graduated in 88.
The high energy dance music, was what we jammed on.
WBMX and more.
Anyway, I am now a entertainment manager at the Olympic Theater on
Cermack. I think it would be great if we can put together a Fire Alarm Revival night, once or twice a month.
We can work at getting the dj.
Let me know if you wont to work with me on it
Daniel Olsen 708-408-6258

Anonymous said...

1983 last time we were there!