Friday, March 28, 2014

After a long wintertime hiatus, Eddie resumes roller blading sessions. March 2014.

 
Hi everyone!
This is Eddie K, your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page.
 
One of my other fun and healthy hobbies or activities I enjoy pursuing, are my
outdoor sessions on inline roller blade skates whenever I have the opportunity or especially good weather to do so. I mostly pursue this activity during my morning lunch break period.
 
After driving a sometimes lengthy paratransit bus route assignment of pick ups and drop offs,
I need to get out and stretch my stiff legs. Believe me...the exercise does make a difference.
 
Here I am skating in West Park, located in northwest suburban Des Plaines Illinois. With sunny
skies and an outside temperature of 52 degrees Farenheight, it was an absolutely wonderful time
to resume my skating session on Tuesday, March 18th, 2014, as there wasn't a single trace of -
snow or ice on the park's asphalt exercise path.
 
Behind me in the photograph, is the park's makeshift temporary seasonal outdoor ice skating
rink, which will soon be dismantled upon the arrival of springtime.
 
Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: