Friday, August 24, 2007

Dinnertime at the Harlo Grill. 2400 West North Avenue / U.S Route # 64. Melrose Park Illinois. August 2007.

I took this photo one Friday evening after work, in August of 2007. Seen here is this roadside eatery from the 1950's, still serving those inexpensive and hearty homestyle entrees today.

This is the Harlo Grill, located at 2400 West North Avenue, in northwest suburban Melrose Park Illinois. This quaint roadside diner has been in business since 1953, and it is a place that I enjoy visiting occasionally. The food is good here.

2 comments:

Terjefar said...

Hi! My surname is Harlo, and I would LOVE to have a picture of Harlos Grill on the wall of my kitchen. Do you have any more of them?

Best Regards
Terje Harlo
Norway

Terjefar said...

Oh: please email med at terjefar AT gmail.com if you can and will help.