Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Belle of Louisville sternwheel steam boat. Louisville Kentucky USA.

This is an old picture postcard I had bought many years ago in the city of Louisville Kentucky. I was enroute to Nashville Tennesee on a motor coach vacation with My Family, and our first night of the trip was spent at a hotel in downtown Louisville Kentucky.

The paddle wheel steam boat shown here, is the Belle of Louisville, wich takes sightseeing cruises on the Ohio River. They also have dinner cruises.

I have been in Louisville Kentucky three times. Two on overnight stays passing through, and one time on a business trip, and I was never fortunate enough to be on one of the cruises.
If I ever have the opportunity to visit Louisville again, I am definately planning on taking a cruise aboard the elegent Belle of Louisville sternwheel riverboat. It looks like a fun thing to do!

No comments: