Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Saint Richard's Catholic Parish annual summer carnival. Chicago Illinois. July 1983.

Hi everyone!

Welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page, from the city of Chicago Illinois USA.

I was born and raised on the southwest side of the city of Chicago Illinois.

One of My many happy memories I have , was visiting the local Chicago neighborhood summer carnivals and festivals.

Many of these summertime carnivals, were held at local neighborhood Catholic churches.

My all time favorite summertime neighborhood carnival, had to be the one held every July, at Saint Richard's Catholic Parish Church in Chicago's Archer Heights neighborhood.

Through out the 1980's, I would venture out to Saint Richard's parish at West 50th Street and South Kostner Avenue, and enjoy a wonderful night of live entertainment, carnival rides, and arcade games on the midway.

Saint Richard's carnival was always a real blast to go to back in the day.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: