Seen here at the Museum's East Union depot, is an orange two car interurban train from the Illinois Terminal Railroad. The train to the right, was recently acquired from the SEPTA / South East Pennsylvania Transit Authority in Philladelphia Pennsylvania. The septa 4 unit articulated rapid transit "Libertyliner", was built in 1941 for the defunct Chicago, North Shore & Milwaukee Railroad. This 1941 streamliner, was known as the "Electroliner", and was America's first Air Conditioned electric stramlined interurban. The North Shore owned two of these, and operated them between Chicago Illinois and Milwaukee Wisconsin until the January 21st 1963 abandonement of the C,N,S & M. They were sold to the Philadelphia P.A "Red Arrow Lines", and were employed on the Norristown High Speed Line. The Museum's Electroliner has been restored to full North Shore markings and colors, and is operated occasionally during the years on special occasions.