Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Chicagoland Railfan Slideshow. Test running equipment before presentation.

Hi everyone!
Welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page.
This is a photo taken on Monday night, July 9th at the River Grove Public Library in Chicago's northwest suburbs. It was a night cursed with heavy torrential thunderstorms, and low attendance. I had just arrived at the library shortly before this photo was taken, and was in the process of making sure that My equipment was in working order. ( It was.)
Although things did not go as planned entirely, I still had a nice time, and I am also working on another possible offer or two to do a railfan slideshow in the near future, possibly in the fall.
The highlight of the evening was meeting one of My readers at this blog site, Mr Anthony C.
Anthony pointed out various things to Me in My photographs, and was a great source of input.

No comments: