Monday, July 16, 2007

Miniature Golf on a summer night. Haunted Trails. Bridgeview Illinois USA. August 2006.

A fun activity I have come to enjoy, are the many outings to play a round of Miniature Golf with Family or Friends. This is the Haunted Trails family amusement place on South Harlem Avenue just north of West 79th Street, in southwest suburban Bridgeview Illinois.
Haunted trails has a Halloween theme to it, as well as Go Karts -Batting Cages -and an Arcade.
I have always enjoyed visiting here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved playing Par-king in Morton Grove. It was always a special treat when my mom would take me there in the summer. I also remember my girlfriend (my wife now) winning a free game in the roulette wheel on the 18th hole. SOmething I never done in all the years I went there.

I still owe you some pictures of the CSX yard here in bone valley.

Eddie said...

I personally, have always loved to play miniature golf, as well as hit an occasional practice bucket or two at the golf driving ranges.

My personal favorite of all, had to be Irv's Golf Range at West 70th Street and South Cicero Avenue in Bedford Park.
It was unique and filled with many happy memories. It's gone and I still miss it today.

Thank You.
Eddie.