Thursday, June 18, 2009

Gene and Jude's Hot Dogs. River Grove Illinois USA. Early June 2009.

Gene and Jude's Hot Dogs. River Grove Illinois. June 2009.

Hello everyone!
Welcome to Eddie's Railfan Page from the city of Chicago Illinois.

Before I begin todays posting...I would like to personally thank everyone for all those very kind and caring comments I have recieved this last week, in regards to the sudden and untimely passing of My Grandmother in law Josephine Kwit, 1921-2009.
It has been a very sad time for My family, and we extend our deepest gratitude to all

I took this photo after work one evening, in early June of 2009. One of "Grandma" Josephine Kwits all time favorite Chicago area hot dog stands, was Gene and Jude's in nearby northwest suburban River Grove Illinois. Grandma always seemed to enjoy their famous hot dogs and fresh cut french fries occasionally. Gene and Jude's is a popular local Chicagoland roadside drive in restaurant. It is located on River Road, just north of the intersection of Grand Avenue in the suburban village of River Grove Illinois.

No comments: