Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Northbound Metra express commuter train. Prairie View station. Lincolnshire Illinois USA. May 2009.

Northbound Metra express commuter reain passing through the Prairie View commuter station, Lincolnshire Illinois. Wednsday, May 20th, 2009.

I took this photo one late afternoon, in May of 2009. A speeding northbound Metra express commuter train, is viewed approaching and passing through the Metra / Canadian National RR Prairie View commuter rail station near Illinois U.S Route # 22 / Half Day Road in far north suburban Lincolnshire Illinois. This station is serviced Monday to Friday, and is located on the Metra / Northern Central commuter line to Antioch Illinois.

2 comments:

IES Agencies said...

lovely site, graet pictures

I am starting a new railway blog from Malaysia, hope you don't mind me plugging it here a bit

http://malaysiarailfan.blogspot.com/

Eddie said...

That is absolutely great!
I don't mind one bit. I hope that those railfans in Malaysia enjoy seeing My Chicago area train and bus photos too.

I will visit Your site too.
A big handshake goes out to You and all My fellow railfans.

Welcome aboard.

Thank You.
Eddie K.