Friday, June 05, 2009

Twilight time at the CTA Linden Avenue yard. Wilmette Illinois USA. Early June 2009.

The CTA Linden Avenue yard at twilight time. Wilmette Illinois. Early June 2009.

On Wednsday, June 3rd 2009, I had to work overtime at My job in nearby Glenview Illinois. I decided to end My long day with a relaxing evening visit to nearby north suburban Wilmette Illinois. The sun had already began to disappear over the western horizon when I took this twilight photo.

We are facing north looking into the Chicago Transit Authority's Linden Avenue terminal and rapid transit maintenance yard on the CTA purple line. This serene image as the day was fading out, made My pleasant evening visit worthwhile. The overhead yard lights hadn't even turned on yet, helping to set a relaxing mood.

Another day has come to a close in Chicago's northern suburbs.

No comments: