Saturday, November 06, 2010

Celli's Italian Beef and Sausage at 8080 North Milwaukee Avenue. Niles Illinois. Thursday, November 4th, 2010.





Hi everyone!
Welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page from the city of Chicago Illinois.

One really good and nicely inexpensive eatery I enjoy eating at in the greater Chicagoland area, is Celli's Italian Beef and Sausage, located at 8080 North Milwaukee Avenue in northwest suburban Niles Illinois. ( Pronounced "Chell - Lees.)

If You really enjoy nice hot fresh home cut French Fries with Your order, then this is the place for You.

Thanks. Eddie K.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually Celli's is pronounced as "sell-ees."

Eddie said...

Actually....I can relate to that pronunciation.
Heck! I used to work as an outside sales representative for a few years. I sold whole life insurance for a year and a half, and soft drinks for three years.

Times are tough now, and I just couldn't make it in the long run working in a sales career.

Believe Me,today I am much happier as a Paratransit bus driver, and I make more money too. I starved financially as a sales rep. Plus that "Good For Nothing" ex TYRANT boss didn't give Me any sales support, but expected Me to be SUPERMAN everytime. Get real!

Thanks.
Eddie K
Eddie's Railfan Page
http://eddiesrailroad.blogspot.com