Friday, November 12, 2010

Rondo alla Turka K. 331




Hello everyone!
This is Eddie K, Your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

Aside from My usual trains and transportation interests being a hobbyist, I also enjoy a nice piece of classical music on occasion. I like many different styles of music. Mostly the popular,jazz, Soul, Rythm and Blues, Country & Western, and rock and roll songs I had grown up with.

One of My all time favorite classical composers, was none other than Austria's very own Wolfgang Amadeous Mozart. The selection Rondo Alla Turka, wich is also known as "The Turkish March from Sonata in A", has always been one of My personal listening favorites amongst Mozart's many musical compostions from the 1700's. I find Piano music quiete relaxing after a hard days work.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: