Friday, November 19, 2010

A message from Eddie K, Your host and photographer here at Eddie'sRailfan Page.

Hello everyone.

For those who did not recieve the message....
On Monday morning, November 15th, 2010 at approximately 5:20 AM, I was seriously injured in an early morning auto accident enroute to My work. I was traansported by the paramedics of the Chicago Fire Department to nearby Ressurection Hospital where I had spent two days.

X Rays revieled that I had sustained four fractured ribs and a small hole in My left lung.

I am resting and gradually recovering at home, and I am making progress along the way as well.

I wish to extend a very special thank You, for all of those "Get Well Soon" E-Mails and words of support from all of My caring readers.

Thanks everyone.
Eddie K.

1 comment:

leomemorial said...

eddie, hope you have a very speedy recovery!!!!!!!!!!!! keep us posted....


renee