Sunday, January 23, 2011

Eddie K and his friend Pepper. Chicago Illinois USA. May 1983.















Hi everyone!
Welcome abaoard Edie's Railfan Page from the city of Chicago Illinois.

Although this is generally a Railfan / Transportation Enthusiasts blogsite...."Human Interest" photographs are a special part of it all as well. ( I love dogs.)

Just recently, this old long lost photograph of Myself that was taken way back in 1983, somehow showed up recently.

This is Me, a then 21 year old future host and photographer of Eddie's Railfan Page...mugging for a photo with My good friend Pepper.

At the time of this photo, I was actually cutting grass for an elderly man that lived in My old neighborhood named Frank, who has since passed away. Pepper was His male sheepdog pet and companion.
Pepper was a very friendly and playful dog, who absolutely loved it whenever I would come over. We always played a few rounds of "Fetch" during My visits.

Pepper was a fun dog.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: