Monday, January 17, 2011

The Hesston Steam Museum. Hesston Indiana USA. Sunday, September 12th, 2010.





I took this photo inside the Enginehouse, at The Hesston Steam Museum during My September 2010 visit.

This photo, shows just exactly what a shining example of pride and dedication on behalf of the museum volunteers, in regards to the maintenance and up keep of the equipment, the grounds, and the really "First Class" museum operation that it is.

I visited the Hesston Steam Museum for the first time in 1975, when I was only 13 years old. I have seen this wonderful museum grow over many years, and always enjoy visiting The Hesston Steam Museum whenever I am able to do so.

Although I enjoy seeing and riding aboard the steam trains, My favorite part of any visit...is to always say "Hello" to the kind people who run this lovely establishment in the northwest Indiana countryside near Michigan City Indiana.

For more information about The Hesston Steam Museum
log on to www.hesston.org

Thank You.
Eddie K.

No comments: