Monday, January 17, 2011















Hello once again everybody!
This is Eddie K, Your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

I will be hosting one of My Chicago area railfan photo slideshows, on Saturday
February 5th, 2011. The event will be held at the Jefferson Park Branch of the Chicago Public Library, located at 5363 West Lawrence Avenue in Chicago Illinois, from 2:00 until 4:00 PM.

Beside My various photos and personal lineside railfan videos I will be showing, due to popular demand, I will be once again showing My homemade musical photo slideshow I have put together entitled "When Chicago Rode The Streetcars". This presentation about Chicago's electric streetcar era, is set to authentic historic period music ranging from Ragtime Piano, Dixieland Jazz, and 1940's era Big Band standards.
If You or someone You know, grew up in the city of Chicago Illinois prior to the end of Chicago Transit Authority electric streetcar operations in 1958....Then You will enjoy seeing these historic images of a Chicago that once was.

It will be a fun event, and We hope to see You there.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: