Thursday, August 30, 2012

Twilight time at the 25th Avenue railroad crossing. Franklin Park Illinois. Wednsday, August 29th, 2012.

I took this photograph last night on my way home from work.

I enjoy taking those occasional silhouetted twilight mood shots with my camera whenever I get the chance to do so.

Sunset and twilight are definately two of my favorite times of the evening to cast a photographic magic spell, as another day comes to an end. It is definately one of the more creative styles of photography I have come to enjoy over the years.

I took this photograph on location, at the 25th Avenue railroad crossing, in northwest suburban Franklin Park Illinois.

We are between train times, but not for much longer as the sun is now setting below the horizon in the western sky, and the village street lamps are now turning on for the upcoming night.

This was a nice way to end my long workday, with some twilight railfanning at the Franklin Park Metra commuter rail station at nightfall.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: