Friday, August 17, 2012

Weird Al Yankovic - I Love Rocky Road



Hi everyone!

This is Eddie K, your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

I thought that it would be fun to end this Friday's edition of  my blogsite on
a humorous note, and start the weekend off with a good laugh.

Happy memories is one of the many things that make Eddie's Railfan Page
fun to watch when surfing the internet. This video is one of my very own
personal happy memories from the 1980's era.

One of my favorite entertainers / comedians I really enjoyed begining in the
early 1980's to today, is singer and "Overplayed Song Spoofer" Wierd Al
Yankovic.

Here is His parody of the 1983 hit song "I Love Rock And Roll" by a group
known as Joan Jet and the Black Hearts. This song makes  me want some
nice delicious ice cream. Hopefully soon at that.

Thanks.
Have a nice weekend everyone!

Eddie K.

No comments: