Sunday, September 23, 2012

Eddie K to make a public access cable television appearance!


Hi everyone!
This is Eddie K, your host and photographer here at Eddie's Railfan Page.

Bug news is taking place here lately, as I am entertaining an offer to appear on the Larry and Mike Show on Comcast Public Access Television.

I have met many wonderful people through my blogsite hosting on the internet, and through my public speaking endeavers at various public libraries and community centers in the greater Chicagoland area. One of those people I had the honor of meeting, was Mr Mike Mirkrut, who has been a big supporter of Eddie's Railfan Page, and my photography interests.

Mike Mirkrut had recently retired after 30 years as the audio visual director at Northeastern University in Chicago Illinois, but has decided to stay onboard and continue producing the Larry and Mike Show with his good friend and business partner Larry Conklin.

Here I am inside the Comcast Cable Televison studios in Elmhurst Illinois on Tuesday, September 18th, were I was interviewed on camera for the Larry and Mike Show.

This program is in the editing process now, and should air sometime in October of 2012.
Please check your local Chicago area cable television listings for more information.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

1 comment:

Anthony C said...

Bravo! The Eddie K. brand continues to build. Looking forward to watching the show.