Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Go-Go's - Head over Heels (Official Music Video)


Hi everyone!
This is Eddie K, your host and photographer hereat Eddie's Railfan Page.

There is a lot more going on than just photos and videos of trains and transportation subjects here at my blogsite. This is just the way I want it to be , as I have read many E Mails from "Non Railfans" who also enjoy my site for the variety of subject matter that I post.

One of my favorite topics, are those "Happy Memories" worth mentioning when I was growing up in Chicago.

During the 1980's, I was a big fan of mainstreeam top 40 music, and was almost constantly listening to the radio stations, or watching music video tv shows like MV 50 in Chicago, or Friday Night Videos on NBC.

One of my all time favorite 1980's pop music groups, was an all female band from Los Angeles California known as "The Go Go's".One of my happy memories from the 1980's, was playing their hit song "Head Over Heals" on the jukebox, at a small fast food eatery in the Peacock Alley section of the Ford City Shopping Center known as "The Nicklelodian.

No visit to Ford City back then for Me anyway, was not complete without stopping for a tasty and inexpensive lunch at the Nickelodian, and playing a few tunes on their jukebox.

The Go Go's unfortunately broke up not long after their 1984 album "Talk Show" which featured "Head Over Heals" was released.

Luckilly, they have done a few reunion concerts together after a 16 year absense.

I still enjoy listening to this song today.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: