Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Eddie K hosting at the Downers Grove Illinois public library. Saturday, September 15th, 2012.

Hi everyone!

Welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page, from the city of Chicago Illinois USA.

Well folks, things have been very active for Me lately, as I have been hosting photo slideshows and lecture events.

This photograph was taken last week Saturday afternoon, at the Downers grove Public Library, located at 1050 Curtis Street in Downers Grove Illinois.

I was hosting a nostalgic event about the history of public transportation in the city of Chicago Illinois entitled "When Chicago Rode The Streetcars". There were 50 people in attendance, which translated in to a "Full House" in the meeting room I was hosting in that afternoon.

The event was well recieved by all, and there was even a man in the audience who was a "Transit Expert". Oops! O k, so I made a few mistakes in my presentation. Thats how I learn these things, and entertain more offers to host.

The Downers Grove library's adult program director, informed me that they may consider having me again next year possibly, as the show was very popular that day.

Thanks.
Eddie K.

No comments: