Thursday, October 18, 2007

Your Host and Photographer at age 16 in Holland Michigan. May 1978.

Hello everyone!
Welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page.
Here I am, Your host and photographer in Holland Michigan back in May of 1978. Me and two of My family members went on a one day motorbus tour to the Holland Tulip festival, wich is an annual event held in the Spring of the year.

Holland Michigan is a lovely place to visit in the State of Michigan in the area near Grand Rapids.
Here You can find many Dutch, Netherlands culturally themed attractions such as Windmill Island and the Dutch Village, as well as a number of museums and factory outlet shopping centers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah? So where are your clogs?

Eddie said...

Hi Anthony!
Clogs!?? Sheeesh! Isn't it bad enough that I had to wear steel toed boot shoes at some of My past factory and warehouse jobs?

I believe that one of the places that we visited on that tour, was a place called The Wooden Shoe Factory. I think that they may have gone out of business about 10 years ago.

Thank You.
Eddie.

Tom Gill said...

Don't deny it Eddie! I saw you wearing wooden clogs last year at your karaoke show!! LOL