Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Your Host and Photographer at Goebert's Farmstand. Barrington Illinois USA. October 2007.

Hello everybody!
Welcome aboard Eddie's Railfan Page.
Here I am, Your host and photographer last Sunday, at Goebert's Farmstand on U.S Route # 72 Higgins Avenue in northwest suburban Barrington Illinois. Goeberts is one of the last working farms in this rapidly developing section of the greater Chicagoland area. Every year, there are displays of seasonal autum harvest time decorations, pumpkins, hayrides, and lots of good Family fun to be had in the fresh October country air. It is a wonderfull place to take Your Children, buy a Pumpkin, or browse the gift shop. This is a fun place to visit in Chicagoland.

5 comments:

leomemorial said...

did you buy a pumpkin?

Anonymous said...

That's our Eddie K, outstanding in his field! yuk yuk

Tom Gill said...

Hey Eddie, you make an effective scarecrow!! LOL Just kidding!!

This looks like a nice place to visit. And the kids won't have to pick pumpkins out of a cardboard box.

Eddie said...

Hi Leomemorial, Tom and Anthony.
No, I didn't buy a pumpkin but My little Nephew Alexander got one.
His dad did a fine job of carving
a Mickey mouse face on it that night.

The seasonal scarecrow jokes are slightly Corny, but I love them. Back in the days when I weighed 175lbs back in 1989 and 1990, I really did look like a scarecrow.
I miss being thin. Time to start working out and watching what I eat.

Thank You.
Eddie.

Eddie said...

I'm the "Coolest" looking scarecrow around in that leather jacket. Sort of like Fonzie from the TV show Happy Days.

Thank You.
Eddie.